Run for the Hill… a family friendly 5k and uphill sprint benefiting HOTO.
The Run for the Hill 5K takes place on a trail/cross country course. There is also a short race up the steepest hill on Heart of the Outdoors’ property, we call the Hill Sprint. Although some participants will run to win, this is a family event where walkers and recreational runners are welcome. If a full 5k or a big hill sounds like too much, there is a 1 mile loop on flat ground to walk or run as well.
Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS to all who completed the 2017 Run for The Hill – It was a tremendous success and we are grateful for your support!
DETAILS FROM PAST RUN FOR THE HILL 5K RACES FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
Where: 5367 Route 22 and 3 Morrow, OH 45152.
Registration for the uphill sprint will take place at the event.
Awards: Prizes will be given to overall male and female overall winners.
- T-shirt included if registered prior to T-shirt deadline, Individual cost for Adults, 18 and over, $25. Kids $10.
- After the T-shirt deadline and Race Day registration on-site, no t-shirt included – cost for Adults $30. Kids $15*
* For those registering after August 12th, T-shirts are not guaranteed but may be available while supply lasts
Hill Race: Registration for the uphill sprint will take place at the event.
- 8:00 am – 8:30 am On-site Registration & Pre-registered Participant Check-in.
- 8:45 am Property entry drive will close (as it is part of the course) – however, remote parking will be available
- 9:00 am Race Start
- Under 15 (Female & Male Combined)
- 15-24 Female
- 15-24 Male
- 25-45 Female
- 25-45 Male
- Over 45 Female
- Over 45 Male