Run for the Hill… a family friendly 5k and uphill sprint benefiting HOTO.
The Run for the Hill 5K takes place on a trail/cross country course. There is also a short race up the steepest hill on Heart of the Outdoors’ property, we call the Hill Sprint. Although some participants will run to win, this is a family event where walkers and recreational runners are welcome. If a full 5k or a big hill sounds like too much, there is a 1 mile loop on flat ground to walk or run as well.
2017 RUN FOR THE HILL 5K
Date: August 26th
Where: 5367 Route 22 and 3 Morrow, OH 45152.
Registration for the uphill sprint will take place at the event.
Awards: Prizes will be given to overall male and female overall winners.
- Before August 12th – T-shirt included, Individual cost for Adults, 18 and over, $25. Kids $10.
- After August 12th and Race Day registration on-site, no t-shirt included – cost for Adults $30. Kids $15*
* For those registering after August 12th, T-shirts are not guaranteed but may be available while supply lasts
Hill Race: Registration for the uphill sprint will take place at the event.
- 8:00 am – 8:30 am On-site Registration & Pre-registered Participant Check-in.
- 8:45 am Property entry drive will close (as it is part of the course) – however, remote parking will be available
- 9:00 am Race Start
- Under 15 (Female & Male Combined)
- 15-24 Female
- 15-24 Male
- 25-45 Female
- 25-45 Male
- Over 45 Female
- Over 45 Male
Congratulations to our 2016 Run For the Hill Winners:
5K Men’s Division – 1st Adam Wyman, 2nd Mark Baum, 3rd John Kuhns
5K Women’s Division – 1st Molly Wilson, 2nd Tracy Sellars, 3rd Page Kornaker
5K Youth Division – 1st Kaden Kimple, 2nd Caleb Kuhnell, 3rd Mallory Steiger
Congratulations to the 2016 KING & QUEEN of the Hill, who won the Mens and Womens uphill sprint. And the PRINCE & PRINCESS of the hill, who won the youth hill sprint:
Hunter Voshell & Molly Wilson – KING & QUEEN OF THE HILL
Caleb Kuhnell & Mallory Steiger – PRINCE & PRINCESS